Starmixer-Hankmo disc harrows
Disc harrow is a well-known, powerful basic harrowing machine. Both the method and the Hankmo brand go back 100 years.
Disc harrow’s sharp blades penetrate the soil effortlessly without tamping the soil, unlike plate disk harrows or disc cultivators. The blades break, crush, mix and move the soil while allowing the soil to move sideways without tamping it.
Starmixer-Hankmo advantages are for example
- Simple, durable structure
- Easy to maintain, low maintenance
- Easily accessible lubrication points
- Very effective. Recommended driving speed for Hankmo is 12-15km/h, covering finished surface of 9ha/hour with 6.4m working width
- Small tractive resistance and smaller unit weight compared to a plate disk harrow.
Starmixer-Hakmo, technical data
|4600 S||6400 S|
|Working width, cm||460||640|
|Number of knife axles, pcs||8||8|
|Number of knife crosses, pcs||96||136|
|Power requirement, kW / hv||115/150||138/180|
|Adjustable knife axle angle|
|– Extra weights||X||X|