Super Nova Combi
The Tume Super Nova Combi is a multipurpose seed and fertiliser drill for all cultivation methods and soil types. The machine is suitable for direct seed sowing, minimum tillage and traditional seed sowing.
The Super Nova Combi brings farming into the next generation, with its ISOBUS compatibility. Super Nova Combi can be used also with tractors that don’t have ISOBUS. Seed and fertiliser are fed by electric motors, and the machine can be halved on both the right and left side. The size of the hoppers has also been increased: On a 4 m machine, the volume is already over 5.5 m3.
Super Nova Combi is safe to use – it has good platforms, stairs and rails. Spacious construction makes maintenance easier.
The machine’s coulter penetration and debris – proofness are in a class of their own: The coulters and rear wheels on this machine are staggered in the driving direction. Nova Combi is known for its front wheels. One front wheel guides only two coulters. This allows for significant vertical irregularities in the field while keeping the sowing depth correct. The front wheel presses the straw down before sowing and the wheel reacts by raising the coulters when obstacles are encountered. Sowing depth/germination is not affected by the hopper fill level or driving speed.
The best multipurpose seed and fertiliser drill for all conditions.
Savings on all costs
- Low tractive resistance – easy to pull, even with tractors under 90 hp: significant fuel savings.
- Considerable fertiliser savings in fertiliser application.
- The machine detects cornering: more seed/fertilizer applied to the outside than the inside of the turn.
Consistently accurate seed sowing depth
- Field surface variations (ruts, furrows, etc.) do not affect seed sowing depth in the direction of travel or laterally.
- Hopper fill level does not impact seed sowing depth.
- Driving speed does not impact seed sowing depth.
Easy to adjust and use
- Working depth is easy to adjust in front of the coulter pair.
- ISOBUS-compatible, if desired.
- Easy and safe to use and maintain – proper platforms, stairs and rails.
- Hoppers very easily discharged from the ends (e.g. into FIBCs)
Robust, debris-proof coulters
- Sturdy coulter arms.
- Coulter weighting can be adjusted while running. Maximum weighting 200 kg/coulter
Super Nova Combi, Technical specifications
|SNC 3000||SNC 4000|
|Working width, cm||300||400|
|Hopper capacity, l||4000||5500|
|Tractive power requirement hp/kw||90/66||120/88|
|Dual-disc coulters||18 pcs, Ø 360/400 mm||24 pcs, Ø 360/400 mm|
|– Weighting range, kg||40-200||40–200|
|– Runtime weighting adjustment||Standard||Standard|
|Fertiliser/seed feeder||fluted rollers/pins||fluted rollers/pins|
|– Bottom valves||adjustable, spring-loaded||adjustable, spring-loaded|
|– Feeder usage||electric motors (4 pcs)||electric motors (4 pcs)|
|Working depth adjustment wheels||9 pcs||12 pcs|
|– Tyre size||18,5 x 8,50 – 8 AW||18,5 x 8,50 – 8 AW|
|Support wheels||9 pcs
|– Tyre size||280/70-18″||280/70-18″|